Organization: LifeNet International (LN)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Issue Area: Finance & Administrative Operations
LN Finance & Administrative Director
LifeNet International (LN) is recruiting a Finance & Administrative Director to join our team as we work to improve health outcomes in our partner health facilities.
The Finance and Administrative Director will support LifeNet’s leaders by providing and leading financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The ideal candidate is driven, organized, dependable, and tech savvy. Your work will directly impact our programs in East Africa as we serve over 100 health centers in 4 countries with medical and business training, pharmacy supply, and growth financing. You will report directly to the Executive Director (ED) and work with other LN staff as needed. The position is full-time and will be based in the Washington, DC area. Read the full job description here.
- MBA and background in finance or accounting
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Highly organized
- Excellent quantitative skills and capacities in data analysis including modeling, projections, metrics, and more (beyond bean-counting)
- Experience managing, tracking, and reporting on financial information preferred
- Self-managing individual who takes initiative and can operate in a start-up environment (resilient, positive, never-give-up person)
- Experience working in a diverse team to accomplish goals
- Well-rounded individual (jack-of-all-trades kind of person), and willing to learn
- Tech savvy
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
- Honest and trustworthy
- Well-aligned with LN’s Christian identity and mission philosophy
Please review the full job description and submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information with two references to recruiting@LNinternational.org with “Finance & Administrative Director” in the subject line.