Engagement (or mobilization) and Generosity (or fundraising) are the complementary sides of the Mission Advancement Team at Living Water. The role of the Engagement Team is to develop advocates for the thirsty by inviting people to stretch outside of their comfort zones to cross the cultural, economic, geographic lines that separate us and make real change in our lives and in the world.
The role of the Vice President, Engagement is to lead, reinforce, integrate and develop the three current platforms for engagement, which include 1) US Church Mobilization 2) Living Water Trips, and 3) Affinity Groups and work closely with the Generosity Team to effectively support these relationships.
These principles guide and identify us as colleagues and representatives of Living Water:
· Honor God
· Develop People
· Pursue Excellence
· Be Good Stewards
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with key leaders in Generosity and other senior leaders, internally and externally, to evaluate and refine the US Church Mobilization strategy to deliver on Living Water’s vision for Integral Mission expansion and ensure a deeply meaningful experience for churches.
· Lead, reinforce, integrate and develop the three current platforms for engagement:
1. US Church Mobilization Strategy (i.e. www. water.cc/church)
2. Living Water Trips (LWT) with a specific focus on recruitment of new teams and enhancing the overall trip experience (250 1-week, international trips)
3. Living Water’s Affinity Group Strategy (i.e. Team Living Water, The Ten Days, Waterworks, The Common Well, etc.)
· Manage and develop a team of staff and volunteers to accomplish the Engagement objectives
· Create/discover custom educational, engagement and mobilization products and packages for wider and deeper ministry involvement including metrics that track program outcomes.
· Serve as an organization spokesperson among key Christian networks including churches/denomination leaders and congregations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Master Degree preferred
· Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the church and/or ministry environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products and CRM software
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Dynamic presenter and public speaker
· Able to critically think and conduct data analysis
· Peer coach and mentor, experience in working in a collaborative team environment
· Time management and ability to multi-task
· Business acumen
· Customer-focused orientation
· Leadership capabilities
· Quick learner and self-starter
· Able to manage stress in a healthy manner
Please apply online at: http://water.cc/jobs