World Renew | Appointment of Comprehensive Fundraising Campaign Director
ABOUT WORLD RENEW
World Renew has been fighting poverty and hunger for nearly 60 years. Successfully working at one thing for that long means we’re connected, experienced, willing to learn and to do what we say we will do.
World Renew is committed to reducing global suffering and creating a world of hope, resilience, and sustainable well-being for everyone who shares it. A world that reflects Jesus’ message of compassion and unconditional love no matter who they are and where they come from.
World Renew is compelled by God’s deep passion for justice and mercy, joining communities around the world to rebuild hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation. If you have a desire to live justice, love mercy, and serve Christ in your everyday life, then a position with World Renew may be the career direction you are searching for.
The Comprehensive Fundraising Campaign Director will lead the World Renew Comprehensive Fundraising Campaign (CFC) over the coming four years (2018-22) by elevating revenue by 12 to 15% a year for all aspects of the work around the world, cultivate and maintain key relationships with donors to secure necessary funds, and maintain accountability by providing sound analysis and financial reporting.
· A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field such as business, marketing, or nonprofit management is preferred. Additional relevant education and/or professional development/affiliations/credentials an asset.
· At least eight years’ working experience with at least five years of experience in fund-raising leadership is required, with demonstrated experience in the area of major donor development and campaign management.
· Experience or exposure to international community development is strongly desirable and is a definite asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Global firm Perrett Laver will conduct an executive search process in parallel with a public advertisement of the role. Following a thorough review of all applications by World Renew’s search committee, the candidates then will be invited to interview with Perrett Laver.
A successful appointment will be made subject to compensation alignment and satisfactory references.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the post in the Grand Rapids, MI or Burlington, Ontario Office as soon as is reasonably possible.
To apply and download more details, visit: https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/815/appointment_of_comprehensive_fundraising_campaign_director/ reference number 3566. The closing date for applications is 12 PM CDT on Monday, June 4th.
Only fully completed applications will be accepted. To be considered this should include:
• Resume/CV listing your qualifications, education, and employment history
• Cover letter describing how you feel suitable and aligned for the role at this time. Please also include your personal motivation for working with a Christian faith-based organization and how you feel about joining in and potentially leading in some of the organization’s spiritual disciplines (prayer, chapel, devotions, etc.)
• Be prepared to share your desired salary range
Applicants are asked to provide suitable daytime/evening telephone number, email address, and Skype contact details.
For further information, or if you would like to speak to someone prior to applying with any questions, please feel free to contact Perrett Laver by sending an email to Daniel.Flynn@perrettlaver.com.