The Director of Annual Giving and Development Services is primarily responsible for the strategic execution and management of a comprehensive annual giving program, including the coordination and oversight of supporting initiatives in the areas of annual campaigns, development services and donor relations.
- Determines annual giving goals and build strategic and tactical plans for achieving these goals. This strategy includes a comprehensive plan utilizing the resources available through development services, marketing communications and donor relations.
- Focuses on effective communication and solicitation activities within specific market segments identified as having potential for the greatest growth.
- Oversees all annual giving, development services and donor relations programs including church-related campaigns, list acquisitions, strategic partnerships, match challenges, data entry, report writing and generation, gift processing, donor stewardship, and all additional aspects of the organization’s constituent relations software.
- Helps organization manage a prospect pool/pipeline of prospective donors; Under “Research”, helps develop processes for identifying and qualifying new leads through referrals, social media, list acquisition, cooperative partnerships.
- Coordinates annual giving with campaigns, gala, special events and other specialty constituents, such as Board Members, in a sophisticated and effective fashion.
- Works effectively with major gifts team and grant writing representatives to gain strong participation in annual giving and build strategies for moving donors to higher giving levels.
- Creates, develops and executes a highly effective and sustainable volunteer component within annual giving.
To apply for this position, and to read a full description, visit the member site here.